The concept art of District 9
Thursday, June 24, 2010
One of the big hits of 2009 was District 9, and despite having a rather modest budget, the filmmakers managed to achieve a great deal of visual style and some high quality effects. done by the artists David Meng, Greg Broadmore, and Leri Greer, all working at Weta Workshop. Read on for the full gallery.

Fatal Strike





2 comments:
Ӏts liκe you reаd my mind! You
aρρear to know a lοt аbout thіs, lіke yοu wrote the booκ in it
οr something. I thіnk thаt уou could do with
a fеw picѕ tο drive the meѕsage
hοme a littlе bit, but instead of that,
this is exсellеnt blog. Аn
еxcellent гead. I will certaіnly
bе back.
my weblog - private blog network
Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
Look at my website - reputation management for individuals
Post a Comment